Tuesday, November 1, 2011

november

Dear November,

I'm grateful for you. Your beautiful colors make my heart sing. The festive holiday season that you kick off is my favorite time of year. Thank you for always reminding me of all the things I have to be thankful for.

Sincerely,
Shanna

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

I'm thankful for warmth. Both physical and emotional.

I'm grateful for tangible things that keep me warm:

Warm winter coats
Mittens
Socks
Space heaters
Fireplaces
Snuggly blankets

I'm also grateful for the small and simple things that warm my soul:

Smiles from strangers
Sincere compliments
Unexpected phone calls from friends
Shared talents
... and so many others

I am thankful for all of the many ways God blesses me with warmth, both inside and out.

1 comment:

Kiley said...

. . . and your amazing hands! So thankful for their wonderful recovery!