Thursday, November 17, 2011

light

I am grateful for light.

I am thankful for sunlight which brightens the day. I am thankful for moonlight to see by at night. I am grateful for electric light which allows me to have light when and wherever I would like. I am grateful for candlelight which I can use as a back up light source or to just simply use as a warm and inviting accessory.

I am also grateful for light-heartedness. I am thankful for the light that enters your soul when you laugh. I am grateful for the light that lifts your heart with a sincere smile. I am grateful for the light that shines from righteous countenances.

Mostly, I am thankful for light that is truth. I am thankful for the light of understanding. I am thankful for the light of goodness in a seemingly dark and dim world.

I am thankful for light.

No comments: