Monday, November 21, 2011

home

I am thankful for home.

I think that home is where you feel most comfortable. And I think that home can be several places at once.

I am so grateful for the home I live in. I am thankful for the space we have. For the projects we've done and for the room we have to grow. I am grateful for the love and time that my grandparents put into our house to make it a home. I'm grateful for the homey spirit they built in the walls. I am thankful for the love and comfort that Brans and I enjoy in our home.

I am also thankful for the home I grew up in. There's a certain spirit in my parents house that just warms my soul. Its cozy. Small. Warm and inviting. I love everything about it.

I love being at home. I'm the girl who would usually rather stay at home than go anywhere else. I love the comfort of home. I love the feeling of coming home.

I am so thankful for our home. And for everything that home entails.

No comments: