Wednesday, January 21, 2009

spinning

well, january is well over halfway done and we have ourselves a new president of the united states of america. all of our favorite tv shows have returned to normal programming and our beloved annual salt lake valley inversion has begun to fill our lungs and depress our souls.

i can't believe january is a week away from being over. where has the time gone? i swear the world keeps spinning faster and faster...

someday we're going to be spinning out of control.
boy, do i hope i'm gone by then. i'm mildly motion sick.

its hard to believe that mr larson and i are creeping up on so many momentous occasions... we're about one month away from our engagement anniversary... and only 5 months away from being married a year. its only 2.5 months until my birthday and only weeks away from our first married valentine's day. there are definitely some great things in store for us this year.

life is wonderful,
that's for sure.

4 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

I'm so excited for Valentines as a married couple!!!

Emily said...

It is so crazy how fast time is flying by isn't it???

So about the cake pans- I went to Roberts and to Michaels and I couldn't find any there! They say they don't stock "specialty sizes" Ugh. I found a place I can order them online though I think. :)

And I forgot to email you the pictures I took of Melissa's wedding cake that you made! I'm on it. Sorry about that! :)

katherine said...

I'm glad that quilt is still holding up and you liked it so much. SUPER excited to be able to spend time with you this summer! In June, I kept thinking to myself, "I like this Shanna girl too bad I live so stinkin' far away!" Guess things just always work themselves out :).

Codye Brynn said...

Shanna I am getting married!!!!!!! April 30th!!! If you want to come to a friends shower I just need your address! :) I miss you my matching boots, singing Under the Sea friend!!! Lets keep in touch!!!