Monday, January 12, 2009

monday

both sides of my kitchen sink are full of dishes...

i have several laundry baskets full of dirty clothes...

our living room looks like we've been robbed -
we took down all the christmas decor,
but haven't had a chance to put back
our 'rest of the year' decorations,
so we have a not-so-lived-in living room at the moment...

it seems like this weekend is light-years away...

i just wanted to sleep in this morning,
thus making me late for work...

i have so many things to do at work,
that i don't know where to start...

but...

branson and i have been married for 7 months...
i can't believe time has gone by so fast!

new episodes of 'how i met your mother'
and 'big bang theory' are on tonight...

i have a delicious dinner planned...

i'll have a chance to do dishes and laundry tonight
family night activity? ha

and my work day is almost over...


ah, monday, my fickle friend

2 comments:

Kiley said...

I would come and do all your dishes and all your laundry and clean your house if you would feed me one of your delicious dinners! If only I lived closer!

Frances said...

You are amazing! and good luck with the dishes... I usually get in fights with them, unfortunately they end up winning most of the time!