Friday, January 9, 2009

a lucky date

i have a date
tonight.
with this amazing guy...

he's sweet and charming,
funny and smart.

not to mention handsome...

with his curly hair (freshly cut, i might add.)
and his dreamy, perfect smile.

it will be a grand ol' time.

he'll pick me up from work
and take me to dinner.
then we'll walk around the gateway holding hands...

he'll take me to a movie and cuddle real close
for the whole 2 hours and 11 minutes.

then, he'll safely drive me home
and give me a good night kiss.


i am a lucky girl.

and am so thankful for my mr. larson.

3 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

aren't husbands wonderful:)

Kiley said...

You are so lucky! Happy date!

A said...

I'm so happy for you! I love how you referred to him as Mr. Larson, I thought it was really cute!