Thursday, January 14, 2010

loves

I love when Branson says "Hey you! Come here..."- I love sushi - I love sleeping in - I love hanging out with my brothers - I love my blue piano - I love making other people happy - I love writing - I love watching Veronica Mars - I love cuddling with my husband - I love the smell of Japanese cherry blossoms - I love going to the temple - I love minimalistic jazz - I love medical dramas - I love watching The Big Bang Theory - I love wearing hoodies - I love fresh flowers - I love modern medicine - I love paying tithing - I love playing the organ - I love Branson's family - I love polka dots - I love playing games - I love Disneyland - I love cooking - I love the mountain view from my window - I love art - I love watching movies - I love making our bed - I love musicals - I love baking - I love apothecary jars - I love having great friends - I love fireplaces - I love pants that fit just right - I love reading - I love going to bed early - I love pearls - I love old photographs - I love Neil Patrick Harris in How I Met Your Mother - I love when Branson hugs me while I do the dishes - I love making recipes from scratch - I love college football - I love snow globes - I love being creative - I love the color green - I love lemons - I love fresh laundry - I love 3-day weekends - I love making snowflakes out of paper - I love Sandra Bullock chick flicks - I love how alike the girls in my family are - I love being married - I love music boxes - I love comfortable clothes - I love the example my parents set for me - I love a lot of things.

2 comments:

Kadee said...

I'm not on this list!

blair and maisy said...

I just caught up on all the posts I hadn't read. So... nice bed set, sounds like the holidays were super busy for you and you need to take a major rest! I'm glad that the Natalie Cole thing turned out well, and your a saint for taking on someone else's prob w/ "fiasco '09." Don't do it again! Next time just tell them, & then let them burn :) That's my advice. Love ya!