Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a great start

I've been in kind of a funk lately...
Nothing blog worthy has happened.
And I haven't been very good at my goals for 2010 so far...

I've been frustrated at work.
I have completely had it with Creepy McCreeperson(s).
(yes, there has been more than one McCreeperson)
I've opted to sleep in rather than get up and work out.
I fallen behind on laundry... again.
And I haven't even made an attempt
at keeping our house in order.

Pretty great start to the new year, wouldn't you say?

But in other news, I've played the piano and organ more in the past week than I have in a long time. And I finally got a chance to read Dan Brown's new book. I also haven't worked late a single day this year. And I've been pretty dang good at diligently reading my scriptures. I've made our bed almost every day this year. And I have made a serious effort to be more outwardly grateful and gracious.

As for the rest of my goals, I'm... working on them. Promise.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's bedtime.

2 comments:

Kiley said...

Oh, Shanna. I wish I were at least working on some goals (like you are). I always make a whole list of goals at once, get a bit overwhelmed, and, well . . . nothing gets done. So kudos to you for doing some of them.

Christine said...

You make your bed?! That's awesome. That should be a goal for me.