Wednesday, August 20, 2008

the phone call

just got a phone call... guess who?

that's right - our friend, or rather, the-crazy-stalker-pitifully-persistant-guy-we-know - - - none other than dwight*. (see story below)

i didn't answer... not gonna lie, i'm a little afraid to talk to him! so i just let it go to the voicemail.

another blinking light telling me there's a message waiting for me...

"hi, this is dwight, and i talked to you last week about my album i sent you..."

yup. heard enough. i've never been so filled with pity and the urge to laugh at the same time...

(giggling to myself)

2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh heavens. Someone should really tell it to this guy straight. I know you've tried to let him down in a gentle, professional manner, but he sounds like he's just not getting the message!

Dave and Jessica said...

shanna....i love your dwight story. haha if he calls again you better update! its hilarious! how is life going for you and branson?