Thursday, August 7, 2008

leavin' on a jet plane

in just a few short hours, i will be embarking on a new adventure.

i'm going on my very first airline flight.

i'm a little nervous. i'm sure it will be fine. its just the thought that i've never actually done it before. i'm sure we won't crash and i'm sure i'll probably like it when its all over, but the butterflies are building in my stomach as of now.
in just two and a half hours, brans and i are flying to san diego to see his brother before he leaves on his mission. it's going to be a fast trip, but i'm super excited for the 3 days.

hooray for in-laws living in california. what a blessing.

so wish me luck and pray for safety and not too much turbulence.

4 comments:

blair and maisy said...

How fun! Your first flight. It's like going on a roller coaster the first time with the butterflies and all. After you've been on a few it's not that exciting anymore- just a lot more convenient, and faster than driving.

Erica said...

I love to fly! I hope you enjoy every minute! Have a good time in California!!

Kiley said...

I'm praying for you :).

Teresa said...

So how was your trip? I'm anxious to hear all about your first plane ride!