Wednesday, September 5, 2018

phoebe's three months


Time is a thief.

Phoebe is three months!
And just a delight. 


Phoebe is:

... a finger sucker. She does not love pacifiers, but will suck on her knuckles all the live-long day. 

... quite calm and so, so patient. She has her moments when she gets upset, but is almost always quick to calm down and soothe herself. She is a dream.

... so. chubby. And I love it. She is a snacker - she usually only east for 10-15 minutes, but eats all day long. She's a happy, healthy, squishy little thing!

... a total momma's girl. She'll let almost anyone hold her... but she definitely has a sweet spot for me. I can't say I'm upset about it. She's my girl!

... an inconsistent napper, but a good night sleeper [just like her sisters]. She's been giving me 7-8 hours stretches at night, then eating, then sleeping another 3-4 hours. Like I said, this girl is a dream.










Flashback:

No comments: