Sunday, August 5, 2018

phoebe's two months

Two months!
It feels more like two weeks!






Phoebe is:

... a big fan of my hair. She grabs onto it any chance she gets -- particularly when she's sad. I think it's a little like a security blanket for her. I guess its a good thing I have so much hair!

... a good sleeper. We're all feeling pretty good about 7 hours of sleep at night!

... so strong. She has great control of her head, pushes herself up while on her stomach and likes to show off her leg strength all the time. Strong, beautiful, delightful little gal!

... a squeaker. She squawks like a bird when she needs attention, and has this high squeaky cry when she's really upset. It's probably not nice to laugh at your children when they cry... but it's just the cutest, most pitiful sound! It makes me giggle every time!

... growing SO quickly. I mean it! I don't remember my other two girls growing as quickly as she is. She seems to double in size every other day! She's roley poley and so squishable!





FLASHBACK:


No comments: