Monday, April 7, 2014

afton's three months

And... time keeps flying by.

Miss Afton is three months old! (As of yesterday...)


Life at our house is so pleasant. I love our little family. I love seeing Brans interact with Afton. I love her frequent smiles. She melts me. I'm so excited to be her mom full-time.

Afton is:

... now fully aware of her hands. She is starting to grab onto things and tries so hard to make her hands do what she wants. It's adorable.

... still such a great sleeper. We get 7-8 hour stretches at night, then she'll wake up to eat and go back to sleep for 3 more hours. It's heaven. We're all grateful.

... so long. She's growing like crazy. We've already had to put away SO many pants that should still fit because her legs are too long.

... chattering a lot. She sings and talks to us all day long. I love to hear her voice.

... so loved by so many people. Her aunts and uncles are obsessed with her, and she is so patient being passed around and snuggled all the time.

... on the verge of rolling over. Any day now, I'm sure I'll find her on her belly. She loves moving her legs and dancing. When we change into pajamas every night, she just loves to kick and bounce her legs on the changing pad. She'll kick and bounce and giggle for like twenty minutes. It just kills me.

... getting cuter everyday. Not sure how that's possible... but she is.



2 comments:

Kiley said...

Darling!!! LOVE the picture of you two beautiful ladies!

Erica said...

So cute!! I love all of the pictures! And her onesie is ADORABLE. But then, look at the sweet baby in it. :o)