Thursday, August 18, 2016

golden's two months


This cute thing is two months old!


Our Golden Goose is growing way too fast,
and it makes my momma heart hurt and leap for joy all in the same instant.




Golden is:

... like her sister, and has figured out that sleeping 6-7 hours at night as a two month old makes life happier and better for all of us. We're spoiled, for sure. 

... the happiest baby in all the land! She is so smiley, and is trying so hard to laugh - I think she actually does laugh, we just don't hear it yet. [grin]

... Afton's biggest fan. Every time Afton comes around her, Goldie's eye light up and s
he bursts into the smiliest grins. It melts my heart.

... strong! She's trying to sit up [already!] and likes to show off by standing on her legs and makes an adorable I'm-so-strong-look-at-me-standing-on-my-chunky-legs face, then sits back down and lets out a big sigh, like, OHH! That was hard work! It's so cute.

... starting to chatter. She likes to tell us stories, and makes the most darling little squeaks and chirps. She sounds like a little bird. It's the happiest sound and truly is music to my ears.

If this isn't a laughing face, I'm not sure what is...

Seriously. She's so happy!





Flashback:

No comments: