Friday, April 16, 2010

love and taxes

Operation: Tax Bitterness
complete.
(And yes, I know that my taxes didn't have anything to do with the health care reform or paying for other people's insurance... just trying to make a joke. Apparently, I'm not funny. Who knew?)

I am completely over the whole thing. (My bank account, now, that's another story. But me - I'm over it. And have taken extreme measures to ensure it does not happen again. Or at least as bad again. Crossing my fingers...)

But in other news, it's the middle of April. And it's warm outside. And there are daffodils in my front yard. And I'm currently in love with spring.

Speaking of loving things:

I love going to the temple with Brans.
I love catching up with friends.
I love hanging out with Nick & Kadee.
I love that the new guy at work is a fan of The Big Bang Theory.
And I love that he will randomly shout "BAZINGA!"
I love wearing flipflops.
I love Brans teaches me new things all the time.
I love Dior mascara.
I love fresh pineapple lotion.
I love watching the sunrise over Mt. Olympus.
I love grapefruit gummy slices.
I love (most) of my coworkers.
(Ok, just an elite 20 or so. Not most. I like most. Not love.)
I love string cheese.
I love organizing things.
I love playing games.
I love the lemon cake I made for my birthday.
I love our home.
I love Brans. (duh.)

I am definitely loving life right now.

4 comments:

Erica said...

I love you, Shan! (AND I think you're hilarious.) I love that view from your front window, too. Wish I could see it first thing in the morning. I bet it's gorgeous! :o)

Leigh said...

and I love Sark... and -- wait for it -- HIMYM.

Martha said...

Shanna,
I love your blog, you are always so happy and positive, just like in this post. That is why I was surprised you would make the previous tax correlation.

Sorry if my comment offended you.

Kiley said...

So good!