Monday, May 11, 2009

may

today is our 11 month wedding anniversary.
really?
yes. my, how times flies!

other exciting happenings in may:
(some of which have already past)

.austin turned 20 {in canada}.
.chad turns 20 this week {in chile}.
.our first married hospital {instacare} visit.
.branson's birthday
{which managed to still be a grand ol' time}.
.mother's day.
.tulips in our {front} yard.
.hugh jackman, {i mean} wolverine.
.star trek.
.getting my {stitches} out.
.san diego.
.dane and jenee's {wedding}.
.making the wedding cake.
.disneyland.
.a visit to the beach.
.a {bbq}.
.my mom's birthday.
.rachel's birthday.
.{many}-a friend's wedding.
.more {movies}: angels & demons, night at the museum 2.

life is good.

1 comment:

Kiley said...

Yes, definitely. Many a good thing. P.S. You forgot about the annual Hebd-Olympics family party! (I'm crossing my fingers that I get to come - don't know yet). Have you seen both Star Trek and Wolverine yet? Jason has seen Star Trek twice already (remember how it only came out last Friday - yeah - I married a trekky). And we watched Wolverine - it was pretty good (and Hugh Jackman . . . pretty handsome - what can I say, he looks exactly like Jason :)!). I love your guts! Hope to see you soon!