Sunday, May 31, 2009

happy birthday mom


today is my mom's birthday.
at her request i will not disclose what birthday it is.

i've already made it known that she is the best mom in the world.
but here are more of the reasons why i love her:

she is beautiful.
when we go out together,
she is frequently asked if she is my sister.
she is in great shape.
she has the most beautiful voice you have ever heard.
when i was still living at my parent's house,
we would stay up late some nights and talk.
but mostly, just giggle.
she is funny -
our sense of humor tends to overlap quite a bit.
my mom is the most self-less, giving person i know.
she is constantly helping people in need.
she loves to play games.
she taught my how to laugh.
she encouraged me to do my best, always.
i often find her saying little catch phrases that i say.
and it makes me smile.

i could go on for days...
but,
mom,
i love you.
happy birthday.

2 comments:

paxtonfam said...

I'd have to agree.... you do have an awesome MOM!

Sarah said...

I love your mom too....if I was going to pick a mom other than mine, I'd pick yours too. :)