Thursday, March 19, 2009

just a little

just a little over a year ago, brans and i went ring shopping.
just a little over a year ago, brans found the ring of my dreams.just a little over a year ago, i made the best decision of my life.


last night, we went to have my ring cleaned and inspected.
as part of the warranty on my ring,
we have to take it in every 6 months for inspection,
just to make sure everything is fine,
no chipped diamond, etc.
and now its clean and sparkly and shiny...
just like the day we got it.


just a little over a year ago, i agreed to marry my best friend.and in just a little under a year,
our first year of eternity together
will be completed.

3 comments:

MandiScandal said...

ok. i love you dearly.... i really really really REALLY DO.....


but....

after the one year mark are you going to be done posting about all this? or at least take it to 6 month intervals?

also, please don't be the mom who says their child is 26 months....because seriously that is just 2 years and 2 months!

I just don't know how much more I can handle of all the cuteness....hahahahaha.

chalk it up to me having an annoying day...

Kiley said...

I love how newlywed you guys still are . . . marriage is bliss, isn't it?! So true!

Erica said...

Wow, almost one year already!! It flies by, doesn't it? You and Brans are such a great couple - thank you for being such a great example to all of us! :o) Love you!