Monday, March 30, 2009

cough cough

i am sick.

and not only am i sick...

*cough*cough*

i'm sick and tired of being sick.

but i have lots of things to look forward to in the next few weeks:

my favorite month of april
general conference this weekend
goldenrod
(even though brans isn't sure this is a tradition our family should
continue... don't worry. i'll convert him. it will just take a little time...)

*cough*cough*
a temple date with my darling cousin erica
my birthday
a much needed vacation
meeting jenee - my soon-to-be sister-in-law
family reunion in vegas
spending time with branson's family
easter
*cough*cough*
lots of birthdays
spring ?
(i don't dare sound positive of this,
seeing how there were 5 inches of snow
outside my door this morning. dumb.)

branson's mom's birthday
apricot blossoms
flowers blooming

and so many other little things...
*cough*cough*
i can't wait!

now if only i could shake this nasty cold.

*cough*cough*cough*

4 comments:

Jamie and Tom said...

haha that is so funny that branson doesn't care for the goldenrod. Tom is actually still trying to convert me to it too. I had it for the first time last year with Tom's family. Tom just says.. Only one day a year Jamie! Come on! And I.. well, yeah. haha anyways get feeling better! It was good to see you at the family party!

Erica said...

Poor Shan! I hope you feel better soon :o) I'm so looking forward to April 9th (and 10th!)!!

Love you! Get some rest!

Kiley said...

I'm sorry you're so sick! I hope you get better soon - you have so much to enjoy for the month! And I love yer guts (I hope that helps in the get well process)!

Kendyll said...

So Shanna what is goldenrod? I'm terribly curious. But, I think you're right about this month, it is going to be great!