Wednesday, October 1, 2008

october

i cannot believe its already october. in my head its like a cold july... wow! time has flown by! so in honor of this month, here are some reasons that i think make october great:

...brans and i will have been married 4 months - 1/3 of a year!...
...its the best month of baseball...
...the angels are going to rock the sox in the playoffs
(as long as lackey keeps his cool)...
...the angels are going to the series. i can feel it...
...sarah has a birthday and will no doubt get lots of presents...
...all of my favorite tv series have returned...
...my youngest brother braden turns 11...
...our good friend ben turns, well, more than 11...
...branson's mom is in town for another week...
...the leaves are changing color...
...its really starting to feel like autumn...
...its almost pie season...
...its also the start of soup season...
...byu football is dominating!...
...college football - need i say more?...
...its hoodie-wearing time...
...its almost cold enough to use our fireplace(s)...
...autumn is my favorite time to cook...
...general conference...
...next month is thanksgiving!...
...
happy october.

5 comments:

Christie said...

Ok, I've been sad to say goodbye to the summer, but that just made me a little excited for all that October has to offer :-)

Lauren Davison said...

Hey. I think you should post some pictures of your place. That's all. :)

Kiley said...

That made me so excited just looking at your list - especially the autumn leaves and pies and soups and general conference parts!

Megan said...

PIE SEASON!!! I can't even believe that! Has it been a year already? You and your family vs. Me and my family...pie off!

Spencer said...

I LOVE October!!! It's so comforting...and beautiful...and delicious. I hope you have a great one Shanna!
Ps--your love list made me smile, we have so much in common...