Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i

i am ... a twenty-something success.
i miss ... the posse boys.
i think ... i make the most delicious pies ever.
i know ... the gospel has been truthfully restored.
i want ... to be the perfect wife.
i have ... a wonderful husband.
i search ... for argyle sweaters to wear in the winter.
i wish ... laundry cleaned itself.
i hate ... disrespect.
i am ... full of emotions.
i fear ... ice cream trucks.
i always ... can eat kitkats or reese's peanut butter cups.
i love ... turkey noodle soup, homemade of course.
i feel ... very thankful.
i hear ... the sounds of leaves crunching.
i smell ... like japanese cherry blossoms.
i don't ... like recycled air.
i wonder ... what my kids will be like when they're grown.
i care ... about my family's opinions.
i regret ... in secret.
i am ... aware of my surroundings.
i believe ... life can be a fairy tale.
i dance ... when no one is looking.
i sing ... only when i'm alone or in church.
i write ... my journal as if my children were reading it.
i win ... disney trivia every time.
i lose ... card games to branson frequently.
i never ... want to be consistantly unhappy.
i listen ... to a wide variety of music.
i can ... do anything i set my mind to.
i am ... shanna lynne.

2 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

False. You sing with me. Or rather sang, seeing as we never see each other anymore. Stupid life. And growing up. (I really love my life AND growing up, but it sounded like an appropriate thing to say at the time...) Love you! :)

blair and maisy said...

Why in the world are you afraid of ice cream trucks?