Wednesday, July 30, 2008

husband

this should be fun - the husband tag. hooray for having a husband for a month and a half! its great! ha ha
1. What is his name? branson reed larson
2. Who eats more? it depends on the day... and the meal
3. Who said, "I love you" first? on paper? branson. out loud? me.
4. Who is taller? branson by 14 inches
5. Who is smarter? we are equally smart - just about different things!
6. Who is more sensitive? i am for sure...
7. Who does the laundry? we both do. lately we've been folding clothes together.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? i do... that way brans is closer to the door.
9. Who pays the bills? that's my job - thank heaven for online bill pay!
10. Who cooks more? brans made me dinner once... but it was delicious. however, i am the cook.
11. Who is more stubborn? he's pretty stubborn, but i think i'm more so
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? we both have a hard time with it.
13. Who has more siblings? i do. 7 to 4
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? we both wear pants...
15. What do you like to do together? watch movies, play games, watch baseball, the list could go on forever...
16. Who eats more sweets? probably me... but only when they're around. i don't usually go out of my way to buy them. unless, of course we're talking about the fantastic new varieties of hershey's kisses. then i stock up because they're only seasonal and i like to enjoy them all year round.
17. Guilty Pleasures? see above.
18. How did you meet? i was dragged to a party at his house - i knew a couple of his roommates. at the party we talked about how people don't say either of our names right - bronson and shannon. and then two months later i came around again, we lit fireworks and got iceberg and then he mocked me for being antisocial, telling me he would break me of my bad habits. little did he know... ha ha. we started seeing each other every weekend, then a couple times a week, then every day...
19. Who asked whom out first? officially, our first date was the rilo kiley/modest mouse concert. and he asked me.
20. Who kissed who first? he kissed me while i was asleep during a roadtrip to vegas. and then kissed me again a week later while i was awake. :)
21. Who proposed? he said he thought we could get married. i said i had to ease into the idea. he said to ease faster. so i did.
22. His best features and qualities? his smile, his blue eyes and gorgeous lashes, how he hugs me, how he acts with kids... this list could also go on forever.
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? jamie, angie, and sarah

1 comment:

Kiley said...

I loved reading that - thanks for doing it! Hooray for being married!