Thursday, February 6, 2014

afton's one month


It's hard to believe that our Little Miss is already a month old.
Time seems to be passing me at light speed.

Afton is:

... sleeping 4 or 5 hour stretches at night. Yes, we're lucky. No, I'm not taking it for granted.

... lifting up her head. She's so strong and loves to see the world.

... so smiley. She is such a happy baby. And nothing melts me like her adorable little gummy smile. I just die.

... snuggly. And I can't. get. enough.

... chuckles. It's hysterical. And unpredictable. She pulses her little belly and lets out a "heh heh." It's amazing.

... makes us uncontrollably happy. We're the luckiest parents around.

2 comments:

Kiley said...

So, so, SO happy she's here!!! What a darling little girl :)!

paxtonfam said...

Congrats! I love the picture in the next post with her smiling, just beautiful!!