Wednesday, December 9, 2009

baby, it's cold outside

life has never been more crazy.

all of my time is currently being eaten up by:
the forgotten carols.
solving ticket problems.
coordinating the signing for the mormon tabernacle choir -
featuring natalie cole and david mccullough.
figuring out what to get brans for christmas.
organizing my house.
playing the organ - yup, new calling.
dealing with 2am phone calls for brans to go plow snow.
trying to stay sane.

but more importantly,
trying to stay warm.

mm hmm. that is the temperature gauge in my car.
and yes, it does say 4 degrees. four degrees!

baby, it's cold outside!

1 comment:

katherine said...

First off, I'm really missing the MoTab Christmas concert! Shane's parents could always get us AWESOME seats while we lived there and it was one of my favorite things to do during Christmas. But Natalie Cole?!? C'mon, how am I missing this?!?

Secondly, everyone keeps telling me I'll be able to survive Utah because their winters are nothing like Chicago winters. But, uh, 4 degrees sounds like Chicago. Bundle up!

Last, and definitely not least, you are always a busy, busy bee! I hope Christmas is good to you this year and you get some time to breathe and enjoy the holidays! Miss ya!