Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thankful

this year, i have a lot fo be thankful for.
more than ever it seems.

branson. my parents. my siblings. my in-laws. the power of prayer. tithing blessings. the opportuniy to fast for a good cause... or several. my testimony. missionaries. good health. skilled hands. priesthood blessings from my husband. favorable circumstances i find myself in. the opportunity to develop my talents. my great friends. extended family. the generosity of others. food. my job. the people i work with. my piano. being able to cook. scriptures. temples. reassurance that everything will always be alright. our home. the ability to express creativity. plus a billion more...

all contributing factors as to why
this is the best time of the year -
my favorite holiday:
thanksgiving.

i hope that thanksgiving treats you as well as it does me.
and that you have many things to truly be grateful for.

happy thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Kadee said...

I'm thankful that you're my friend. And I can never say it enough I wish you were my sister.