Wednesday, February 11, 2009

february

ah, the month of love...

February means:

... our first married Valentine's Day
... my daddy's birthday
... Brans and I have been married 8 months - tomorrow!
... six more weeks of winter
... my cousin Nick is home from his Swiss mission
... my cousin Alex leaves for his mission to Georgia
... my job gets busier and busier
... two of my closest friends tied the knot
... a sushi date with my three most favorite people
... my glue and paper skills are tested
as I attempt to top last year's Valentines
... several great movies are releasing this month
... which means movies dates with Kendyll
... a trip to have dinner with Dan and Wendy
... a Saturday spent making pan de sal rolls,
lumpia and ponset
with the Curtis family
... my birthday is only two months away
... I have a secret V-Day present for Brans

and much more, I'm sure.

3 comments:

Elisabeth Taylor said...

I want your lumpia recipe! Do you buy the ingredients from the Asian market?

Kiley said...

You're so busy! What fun - I'm kind of jealous of all the exciting things you're doing!

Sarah said...

I did not receive said "valentines" you speak of....hmmmm.....I might choose to be offended....