Monday, February 9, 2009

the duclos wedding

nick and kadee got married on saturday!

it was so great to be in the temple with them.
and it was just fantastic
to see how perfectly happy they both are!

for the reception i made three sheet cakes...
200 cupcakes...
and with the help of the best florist in the world,
a beautiful wedding cake.
it was lovely.
and i just have to say, it was the best frosting i have made thus far.
it was delish!

the cake
the frosting
all the flowers
the beautiful bride
and handsome groom

everything was just perfect.

5 comments:

Krista said...

wow! that is a LOT of frosting! and a gorgeous wedding cake. you are one awesome pastry chef. :)

Frances said...

Hey darling, I'm planing on getting all my pictures out tomorrow. I'm still trying to catch up at work. I sure love you and miss you tonz already! I should get them emailed out tomorrow morning. DO you have shutterfly? Loves!!!

Erica said...

That was some seriously yummy frosting! So I took those cupcakes home to my family and the next day I found Dylan in the pantry (with the door shut!) eating one on the sly. Stinker! But who can blame him? :o)

Lauren Davison said...

I was at the temple on Saturday too!!! BWUUUUUT!?

Kiley said...

. . . and the frosting was perfect - I got to taste it for myself (heaven bless the maker of that frosting)!

Way to go on all that baking! I'm sure your kitchen was well used, and I'm sure that no-one really cared what it looked like - especially knowing what happened in it (wink, wink)!