Wednesday, November 12, 2008

birthday phone call

on the way to work today, i received a phone call from a newly-turned two year old wesley.
.
apparently this morning he kept saying "call shan! call reed (branson's middle name is reed)! call shan!" so kendyll called me and said "wesley really wanted to talk to you..." apparently he was really excited. i'm not sure if it was because its his birthday, or if he just really loves me... i'm going to say an equal amount of each.
.
wesley proceeded to talk to me, ending the conversation with "i love you aunt shanna..."
.
it was a lovely way to start out a gloomy wednesday morning.
.
so happy birthday to wesley! and happy wednesday to me.
.
how can you have a bad wednesday when your day starts with a 2 year old telling you he loves you?! right, you can't. more two year olds need to tell adults that they love them.
.
and seriously, could wesley be any cuter? i submit that he cannot!

1 comment:

Kiley said...

What a cute little phone call! I love being at my parent's home when Fred calls and just wants to talk to Grandma. Cute!

P.S. You inspire me. And I love you!