Monday, September 15, 2008

responsibility

sometimes i just wish that i didn't have to get up and go to work in the morning. not that i dislike my job, because its quite the opposite - i happen to love my job.

this morning, branson and i woke up with plenty of time to get ready and get going to work, but we were both just super comfortable - so much so that neither of us wanted to move. so we didn't for another 30 minutes... with every 5 minutes or so that passed "we really should get up..." was muttered.

we contemplated the idea of being totally irresponsible and not going to work and just snuggling all day... but responsiblilty got the better of both of us and we slowly but surely got up and hurriedly got ready for work.
bummer.

nothing sounds better to me right now than lying in bed, snuggling with brans and watching movies all day. wouldn't that be the life?!

5 comments:

blair and maisy said...

Way to be responsible. You guys can go on a vacation sometime and do that, or wait until a Saturday or something. I'm sure it's a good idea to keep your jobs for now :)

Erica said...

That is a blissful feeling! The only thing I've found, however, that's better than that is snuggling with your husband and your babies. :o) You've got lots to look forward to!

P.S. I would love to make you a bag! Let me know if you have a specific pair of jeans you want reused to do it with.

Kiley said...

I think that sounds lovely. The problem is - we have a personal alarm clock now by the name of Jake. He wouldn't let us even if we tried!

Codye Brynn said...

Oh I would kill for that life! But it would be nice to be hitched first also, I cant wait! Well I can but I cant if that makes sense haha One day, and I am hoping that day is soon! Maybe I will be irresponsible and make him take a day to snuggle and watch movies! :)

Lauren Davison said...

That is basically the story of my life. The only thing that gets me out of bed is my HUSBAND's responsibility. :) It's not quite as fun staying in bed by yourself... Well.... maybe.