Friday, September 26, 2008

the office

season 5 of the office premiered last night and it did not disappoint.brans and i were both laughing so hard through the whole thing!

we're super glad that its back... its been a rough summer tv-wise. we've only really been watching wheel of fortune and jeopardy, waiting for the fall tv lineup to debut.

and now it has! and we are thrilled. not that we watch a ton of tv, because we don't. we only watch a handful of shows. but one of our favorite things to do is snuggle up close and watch shows that we love.

and now, our tuesday and thursday nights will become completely predictable - home from work, dinner, tv.

love it.

3 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

Can I just say I loved the part at the rest stop? :) Mmmmmm. yes.

Dave and Jessica said...

We love the office....I think this season will be a good one!

Haslam said...

I am so excited for this season! I love love love the office. Did you know it won't be on this thursday! I was so mad, some presidential election thing.... Oh well! well, enjoy the OFFICE!!!!!