Tuesday, May 6, 2014

afton's four months

My baby is growing like morning glory. She's getting so big!


We can hardly believe it's been 4 months already...


Afton is:

... such a happy girl. She has such a peaceful disposition. She is usually very pleasant and smiley.

... a total mama's girl. And I'll admit, I'm not too heartbroken about that right now. She loves to snuggle with me, and still  has a fascination with my hair. Someday, I might not enjoy this as much, but for now, I love it.

... such a beauty! She has big, beautiful blue eyes that get deeper and bluer every day. Lucky girl has her daddy's pretty eyes and long, curly eyelashes.

... loving her own voice. She'll talk and sing to me for hours every day. 

... a chubby little girl. Her little thighs and arms and double chin -- I could just nibble on them all day! She still has such a skinny waist and narrow shoulders, though. We're having a hard time making clothes fit lately. But she is just so cute!

... going to be our little exhibitionist. Her favorite time is when I take off her clothes to either get ready for the day or change into pajamas. She giggles and dances whenever she is naked. It's hysterical!

... a big fan of story time. She especially loves when Dad reads to her before bed. [And it melts my heart.]



Happy Four Months, Baby Doll!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I love that he is reading Wuthering Heights to her. She is getting so big!