Thursday, June 9, 2011

boss

My job has been frustrating and so, so busy lately, so I've been a little down in the slums.
[i.e. projects being delayed, too much to do that it seems nothing gets done, etc.]

But today, my boss came back from lunch and handed me a small brown paper bag that contained this:
... about 100 white gummy bears. He had painstakingly picked out each of the gummy bears one at a time, from a big jar full of them at our downtown store. [He said he got several funny looks while he did it... but man, am I appreciative.]

White gummy bears are obviously the best kind of gummy bear, and were just the pick-me-up I needed today.

But what a great boss. I seriously love working for him, regardless of how hectic my job gets sometimes.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go make myself sick on gummy bears.

3 comments:

Kiley said...

Awesome!!!!

I love you so much, Shan!

Sarah said...

Please tell me he wore gloves while touching every gummy bear in your pile and the jar. Just sayin'.

Love you.

Shaylyn said...

white gummy bears are the best!!!