Wednesday, October 14, 2009

recap

quick recap:

conference=awesome.
spent time with the larson family - visiting from CA.
braden's birthday as well as jenee's
a quick trip to vegas
no not for the byu vs unlv game, unfortunately,
for a larson cousin's wedding-
which was lovely by the way.
had a delightful time at serendipity -
making up for the colossal failure 6 months ago
.
a late night drive saturday
to be back for church duties sunday at 9am.
started rearranging our house... again.
leaves changed colors; fall is totally in the air.
busy at work
an awesome shout out to a project i helped with
on a very popular and inspiring blog.
yes, i do feel special.

but now, unfortunately, i am sick.

s
i
c
k.

and i'm totally bummed about it. i can't breathe real well, i sound like i have the black lung, and i'm pretty sure my internal temperature is 500 degrees celsius. my eyes are constantly watering - i'm afraid i might drown.

so i've got a pot of homemade chicken noodle soup
boiling on the stove,
a hot cup of spiced cider in my hand,
and i'm decked out in sweats, fuzzy socks, scarves and a hat.
i'm sure it's days like this when branson's attraction to me is surely tested...

now, if you'll excuse me... i'm off to sleep away this sickness.

4 comments:

Kiley said...

Ah, Shan. Get better soon! I hope to see you this weekend!

Lauren Davison said...

I'll bet Branson just thinks you are so super cute when you are sick! I miss you, and hope you feel better!

Sarah said...

Even if he doesn't think you are cute when sick, I do.

Erica said...

Poor Shan :o) Feel better soon! Love you!