Tuesday, August 18, 2009

catch up

over the last three weeks, i:

{catered a cousin's wedding}
{played the piano at another cousin's wedding}
{made a wedding cake for a friend}
{realized just how perfect our wedding day was}
{survived a convention at work}
{put on a concert for work}
{worked about 70 hours in one week}
{read and answered over a thousand emails at work}
{went on an album photoshoot with an amazing violinist}
{helped brans run electrical wires for our bathroom}
{found out i'm going to have a niece}
{celebrated my brother's 16th birthday}
{and his being ordained a priest}
{cried in harry potter and the half blood prince}
{have not slept through a single night without waking at least once}
{had a lovely evening with alex, sarah and my family}
{remembered how creative and funny my family are}
{and how convincing my mom is}
{picked a perfect zucchini from our garden}
{renewed my crafty side}
{made a darling headband}
{been told that the "cute police" had been called on me}
{let branson buy a new toy}
{had fun nights with nick and kadee}
{made new goals}
{had an encounter with a rat in our driveway}
{felt smaller than i have ever felt}
{ate the most delicious corn - fresh from our garden}
{fallen more deeply in love with my best friend}
{have a renewed spirit}
{... and much, much more...}

6 comments:

Leigh said...

how about lunches with your cool co-worker ... or when the homeless guy totally threw water towards you on the TRAX.

blair and maisy said...

You have been BUSY! and if you hadn't catered the "cousin's wedding"- it would of been a disaster. Thanks to you and your fam for stepping in and saving the day!

Kiley said...

You mean I missed you playing the piano at Cassi's wedding? Oh no! That makes me so sad (if that's the wedding you played the piano at . . .). And I missed your concert for work? I really missed out in the last three weeks, didn't I?

P.S. Rat in the driveway? Scary!

Lauren Davison said...

Dear Shanna.

I miss you. We should play sometime, yes? Maybe before I have a new attachment on my hip? ;)

I love your guts,
Lauren

Frances said...

you amaze me more and more each day! How was the wedding?

paxtonfam said...

loved this post. and bless you for saving Danny's wedding!